Sunday 12 February 2012

17th


I can't believe my bestfriend just turned 17! time is passing by so fast! she can take her driver's license now, i'm so happy for her :) well she told me she wanted this year's birthday to be extra special and all, so i tried my best to make it as special as i could heheh and i think she loved it, she was happy! woot! and so i bought her 17 cupcakes for lunch with our friends the other day and on her actual birthday which was on 9/2 we went to tgif and gave her pressies with all our close friends! i love it how they embarrass people by asking the birthday girl/boy to stand on the chair lolol and so yeah we did a couple of surprises for her. I even pranked her, i gave her an iphone box heheheh she thought it was real, LOL but just messing around with her ^^ so yeah, Thoughts that count right? hehe Happy Birthday Alice! Hope you had a great day, i love you so much and thank you for being such an amazing friend and being there everytime oh and dont mind me singing like everyday with my 'beautiful' voice lolol oh and and thanks for listening to my endless stories heheh love you always! P/s: may our friendship last no matter what :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment